Wednesday, May 2, 2007

One

Among the many things I will be writing about are why I am right. Naturally that leads to "and you're wrong," but I'm becoming a little less inflexible in my old age. You may not be wrong, but that doesn't make me any less right. And that is essentially why this is the snob report. I recognize that I hold my own ideas about the universe in much higher esteem than anybody else's, but in review I find I'm not wrong. That whole "bell bottom" thing is just an example.

snob: a person who believes himself or herself an expert or connoisseur in a given field and is condescending toward or disdainful of those who hold other opinions or have different tastes regarding this field.
( Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006).

Yep, it's that accurate.

No comments: